Saturday, May 23, 2009

Potty Training

Much of my business now consists of helping parents across the globe with potty training. The website is an established one being around for several years. The book has been revised and I am currently working to revise it as well as adding two new ones for parents with children who have developmental delays as well as parents of multiples.

Every week I send emails out filled with Potty training Tips that come directly from the e-book.

I also have an affiliate program that pays 50% commissions for every book sold. This is coordinated through Clickbank.com.

There is also an established blog: http://pottytrainingsite.blogspot.com

Currently I am looking for three families preparing to potty train their child to review the website, blog and the book all for free. This offer is good through June 1st, 2009.

All you have to do is send me an email HERE requesting the Free Offer.

No comments: