Thursday, June 11, 2009

11:11

11:11 am. For the last three days I have looked at the clock right when it says 11:11. Tuesday I was on my way to Nashville, TN to drop my nephew off at the airport. Yesterday I looked at the clock in my vehicle and today I see it on my computer monitor.

Personally, I feel it is a way my spirit guide is telling me I am going in the right direction in my life and that many great changes are going to be happening. This is why I believe this: For the last year I have been going through a lot both negative and positive. Last summer I my kids and I had to move in with my mom and step dad. I got on a list for housing which has not moved an inch because of the economy.

I finally gave in to moving away to finish college and mailed off my application three months ago. Last Friday I receive an unexpected email from the resident manager for the housing at the college I just transferred to. They have apartments that will be available soon and wanted to know what the earliest date I could move. At first I himhawed around about it. In my third email to her I just decided ok, I'll put a date.

Tuesday was the day I took my nephew to the airport so I couldn't read my emails. Wednesday morning I receive an email from the manager telling me ok, I'll see you on July 20th. Be here before noon.

I will be 3 hours away from my family and friends including two of my kids. I feel it is the right thing to do though. Especially since I have seen 11:11 on the clock. It is hard to explain that I am mostly excited about moving since I will be away from people I have been so close to and going to a place I have only visited twice.

One website I went to mentioned guardian spirits and 11:11. I have had friends tell me the last year to follow my spirit guide which I didn't completely understand. Now I feel I am on the same level. It will be interesting to see the new changes happening in my life in the next several months. It also leaves me curious if how much more I will see 11:11 on the clock.

No comments: