Thursday, April 30, 2009

Allergy Relief

During the Spring is when I notice the allergy sufferers. I used to be one of them until last year. Now on a daily basis I take an all natural supplement that I mix in with just a little water. Within 10-15 minutes my body has absorbed it.

I even did a test that two of my good friends witnessed. I had not taken any of the supplement in about 24 hours. I was out at their house which is on 26 acres of mostly trees, grass and of course flowers. It didn't take long for me to start sneezing uncontrollably, rubbing my nose and rubbing my eyes. My eyes were dry and hurting. I went inside and took two capfuls of my supplement.

Within 15  minutes my symptoms were cleared up. All of them.

I have been an allergy sufferer all of my life although I was "officially" diagnosed with specific allergies 11 years ago. My allergist which I no longer go to, suggested I remove all carpeting from my home, use special sheets on the bed, leave the windows closed and when riding in an automobile run the air conditioner during the spring and summer months. The worst part for me was the suggestion I get on a regiment of allergy shots. For the time being I was on a prescription allergy medication. Majority if not all of the allergy medications whether prescription or over the counter have made me drowsy and feeling like a zombie for a few days.

Since taking the supplement I have felt so much better. I love that I can enjoy the freedom of not having to depend on medications that have side effects. As I watch my friends and family who have not listened to me yet about this great supplement suffer, I am enjoying being outdoors with the windows open at home and my windows rolled down in my automobile.

Every morning, lunch and bedtime I take two capfuls of my supplement.

I encourage everyone who is suffering or knows someone who is to try this supplement. In fact, I am even willing to send some free samples of the supplement along with all the information about it. You may also visit the acutal page of the supplement on my business portal: http://tinyurl.com/dxvnx4


No comments: